Our ever-popular patented Mark IV Ice Painter is a self-contained mobile paint system that easily allows ONE person to paint an entire arena ice surface. The Mark IV will spray its 100 gallon tank of paint in about 12 minutes, dramatically reducing the overall time to complete the ice making job. This innovative piece of equipment is a must- have for any ice rink, and can be used to build ice from scratch to the finishing floods. The Mark IV is used in municipal rinks, college facilities, and NHL arenas from Juno, Alaska to Taos, New Mexico.
The Mark IV is available as a Self-propelled (our most popular model) or Pull-type.
- Built on a 3 wheel cart with heavy duty axle
- 100 gallon tank
- 12’ spray boom
- 4.6 HP Honda motor
- Hypro 140 GPM pump
- Built in tank agitation system to keep paint suspended
- Pull type comes with a removable hitch so unit can be pulled by a
- small tractor or quad
- May be used as a base unit for painting curling rinks
- A side wand is available for touch ups
This is the best thing since sliced bread!! – Brady Vogt, Lumsden Arena, SK